Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank), a leading financial institution in India is engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade. The bank has 19 offices in India and Overseas. Applications for recruitment to the posts of Management Trainees are invited by the EXIM Bank for the recruitment year 2020. After successfully completing the training, Management Trainees will be absorbed as Dy. Manager in EXIM Bank on annual CTC of Rs. 17.0 LPA. Bachelor’s Degree Holders in Engineering / Law or MA / MBA / MCA / PG Degree / Diploma Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment. Complete details are given below.
Name of Exam: EXIM Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization: Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank).
Post Name: Management Trainee (MT).
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the Bank Are 60. Details of these 60 vacancies are given below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Candidates may be posted anywhere in India / Abroad.
Salary / Pay Scale: Monthly stipend during the training period will be Rs. 40,000/-. Management Trainees will be absorbed Deputy Manager in EXIM Bank, after successful completion of traineeship upto two years in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.
Educational Qualification: .
- Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances / Project Trade / Lines of Credit / Internal Credit Audit / Risk Management / Compliance / Treasury and Accounts): MBA/PGDBA in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA). Candidates who have appeared/appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021 are eligible to apply
- Management Trainee (Law): Fresh graduate in Law/LLB.
- Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance / Industry / Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research): Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialisation in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics.
- Management Trainee (Information Technology): Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
- Management Trainee (Human Resource): Post-Graduates in any discipline with diploma/ degree in HR/Personnel Management. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PostGraduation/ diploma/degree. .
Experience (If Any): Freshers are eligible.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 25 years for UR / EWS, 30 Years for SC/ST and 28 years for OBC Category Candidates. Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years.
Selection Process: Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fees: ₹600/- for General, EWS and OBC candidates, ₹100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Starting Date of Online Application: Online registrations will start from 19.12.2020.
Last Date of Online Application: Candidates are required to register online on or before 31.12.2020.