FACT Ltd. is a Government of India Owned Fertilizers & Chemicals Company. FACT Ltd. proposes to select eligible candidates as paid Apprentices under the Apprentices Act in the below mentioned categories. Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics Engineering & Other Engineering Branch Diploma Holders / ITI Diploma Holders Can Apply online for these posts on or before 23.01.2019.
Name of Exam: FACT Engineering & ITI Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
Name of Organization: The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (Owned by the Government of India)
Post Name: Engineering & ITI Diploma Apprentice
- For Engineering Diploma Apprentice: One Year (Stipend Rs.8000/- p.m.)
- For ITI Diploma Apprentice: One year (Stipend Rs.6018/- p.m. & Rs.6770/- p.m.)
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies for FACT Engineering Diploma & ITI Diploma Apprentices 2019 are as under:
Educational Qualification: .
- For Engineering Diploma Apprentice:
- A three year Diploma Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrument Technology Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Commercial Practice.
- First class Diploma with aggregate 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after
passing Diploma as on 31-03-2019
- For ITI Diploma Apprentice:
- ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant
- 60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved) and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant trade.
- For Engineering Diploma Apprentice: Age not more than 23 years as on 01-01-2019
- For ITI Diploma Apprentice: Age not more than 23 years as on 01-01-2019
Age Relaxation for OBC – 3Years, SC / ST -5 Years & Other Categories is As Per Rules
Selection Process: The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Qualifying Examination: 50% marks
- Written test: 50% marks
Last Date of Online Application: 23.01.2019