Food Corporation of India (FCI), a Public Sector Undertaking Owned by the Government of India (GOI) has invited online applications for recruitment to 4103 Posts of Assistants, Junior Engineers (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering) & Other Posts. Any Graduate / B.E. / B.Tech / Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / & Other Engineering Branches Can Apply online for these posts.
Exam Name: FCI Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Post Name, Pay Scale, Age Limit & Total Vacancies Details As Per Official Notice:
Age Relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PwD & Other Categories Will Be As Per Central Government Rules. Please check official Notice Given Below for Full Details.
Educational Qualification Required:
- J.E. (Civil Engineering): B.E. / B.Tech or Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering (For Diploma Engineers – 1 Years Experience is Required)
- J.E. (Electrical / Mechanical Engineeirng): B.E. / B.Tech or Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering (For Diploma Engineers – 1 Years Experience is Required)
- Steno. Grade- II: Graduation & O level qualification of DOEACC and typing and shorthand knowledge.
- AG-II (Hindi): 1. Degree with Hindi as the main subject. 2. Proficiency in English. 3. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Typist (Hindi): Any Graduate with 30 W.P.M. Hindi Typing Speed
- AG-III (General): Any Graduate
- AG-III (Accounts): B.Com
- AG-III (Technical): 1. B.Sc. in Agriculture Or B.Sc. in Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology 2. Proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Depot): Graduate Degree
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Exam (Which will consist two phases (Phase I & Phase II), Skill Test & Document Verification.
Application Fees as Per Official Notice: Candidates have to pay Online application Fees of Rs. 500/- for this exam.
No application fees is required for SC / ST / PwBD / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman & Women candidates
Last Date of Online Application (Revised): As per the revised schedule, Last date for Online application is 30.03.2019 24:00 Hrs (IST). Link for online application is provided below: