Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online application for Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Assistants, Stenographers, Typists posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country. Any Graduate or B.E / B.Tech / Engineering Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering & Other Engineering Branches Can Apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: FCI Junior Engineers (JE – Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Assistants, Stenographers, Typists Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Post Name, Pay Scale, Age Limit & Total Vacancies for FCI Recruitment 2019:
Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit:
- The candidates belonging to of SC / ST and OBC categories are eligible for age relaxation maximum by 05 and 03 years respectively
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD, 15 years for PwBD candidates belonging to SC / ST and 13 years for PwBD candidates belonging to OBC.
- Age Relaxation in Case of Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried up to 35 years, 38 Years and 40 Years for Unreserved, OBC and SC/ST respectively.
- Age is additionally relaxable by 5 years for those applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
- J.E. (Civil Engineering): Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical): Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno. Grade- II: Graduate along with O level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi): 1. Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. 2. Proficiency in English. 3. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Typist (Hindi): (1) Graduation or equivalent. (2) 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing. (3) Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
- AG-III (General): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Technical): 1. B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE. 2. Proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Depot): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers..
Selection Process: Final Selection will be based on Online Exam, Skill Test & Document Verification. The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
Application Fees: Candidates except as specified below, applying for the post (ANY ONE WITHIN THE ZONE) are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 500/-
SC / ST / PwBD / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How To Apply & Last Date of Application: Candidates can apply online through the official website of FCI only (Link Provided Below) from 23.02.2019 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 25.03.2019 24:00 Hrs (IST) and no other mode of application will be accepted.