The Goa Police has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Sub Inspectors, Assistant Sub Inspectors, Constables, Lower Division Clerks & Various other posts for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified through this recruitment advertisement are 1097. Those candidates who have passed 10th class, 12th class exam or possess higher academic qualification such as Bachelor’s Degree / Engineeirng Degree etc. can apply for these posts. Detailed information is provided below.
Name of Exam: Goa Police Sub Inspect, ASI, Constable, LDC & Other Posts Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: Goa Police.
Post Name: Police Sub Inspector, Police Constable, Searcher, Assistant Sub Inspector, Photographer, Laboratory Technician,
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 1097. Post wise vacancy details are as under –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Goa, India
Salary / Pay Scale: As per Goa Government Rules.
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline, Engineering Degree or Equivalent Academic Degree holders eligible. Check Details in the notification provided below.
Experience (If Any): Freshers can apply.
Age Limit: Post wise upper age limit details for Goa Police are as under –
- Police Sub Inspector: 20 – 28 Years
- Police Constable: 18 – 28 Years Searcher Not Exceeding 45 Years
- Asst Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator): Not Exceeding 45 Years
- Photographer: Not Exceeding 45 Years
- Laboratory Technician: Not Exceeding 45 Years
- Police Constable (Bandman): Not Exceeding 45 Years
- Police Constable (Mast Lushkar): 18 – 22 Years
- Police Constable (Wireless Messenger): Not Exceeding 45 Years
- Stenographer Not Exceeding: 45 Years
- Lower Division Clerk Not Exceeding: 45 Years
Relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per the State Government Guidelines.
Selection Process: Through Written Exam and Physical / Skill Test.
Application Fees: Rs. 300/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / EWS
Mode of Application: Offline.
Last Date of Receiving Physical Applications: 30.04.2021