Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) is one of the leading Shipbuilder Companies in India. It is a Mini Ratna, Category – I Public Sector Undertaking. GRSE Works under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Online applications are invited by the GRSE for various Engineers & Supervisor Posts for the year 2019. Any Graduate / B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Branches / Other Diploma Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: GRSE Engineers & Supervisors Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE)
Post Name & Vacancy: Details of Post Name & Vacancies Are Provided Below –
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs. 23800 – 3% – 83300/- Plus Allowances As Per Government of India Rules.
Educational Qualification: Any of The Following Degree / Diploma Holders Can apply –
- Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Metallurgy Engineering / Paint Technology / Naval Architecture / Mechanical & Industrial Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering / Production Engineering / Production / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering / Shipbuilding / Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering / Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering / Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural / Structural OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional with minimum 01 year Diploma in Hindi / Translation from Hindi to English and vicea-versa OR
- Engineering Diploma With
- Sub Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or
- Minimum One year Diploma Course in Fire Fighting / Fire Engineering OR
- Science Graduate with minimum One year Diploma Course in Fire Fighting / Fire Engineering OR
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent With minimum 01 year Graduate Diploma in Material Management / Supply Chain Management / Logistic Management OR
- Graduate in any Discipline (i.e. Engineering Degree B.E / B.Tech in Any Branch or Other Graduate Degree) With minimum 01 year Graduate Diploma in Material Management / Supply Chain Management / Logistic Management OR
- Graduate in any Discipline (i.e. Engineering Degree B.E / B.Tech in Any Branch or Other Graduate Degree) plus minimum 01 year Diploma in Finance discipline like Accounting, Taxation, Audit etc. OR
- Graduate in any Discipline (i.e. Engineering Degree B.E / B.Tech in Any Branch or Other Graduate Degree) plus minimum 01 year Diploma in HR / Industrial relations / Personnel Management & Industrial relations / Social Welfare / Social science/Social work etc.
Experience (If Any): No Prior Experience is Required i.e. Freshers Are Eligible.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years.
Relaxation in Maximum Age Will Be Provided for Reserved Category Candidates i.e. for SC / ST / PwD / ExM Candidates As per GOI Rules.
Selection Process: The method of selection will be based on Written Test of 100 marks
Application Fees: Application fees of Rs. 400/- and Bank charges of Rs. 50/- (Total fees Rs. 450/-)
Applicants belonging to SC /ST/ PwBD / Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 21 July 2019 (upto 23:59 hrs)