Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a Government owned aerospace and defence company. It works under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The company was founded founded in the year 1940 and has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. Online applications are invited by the HAL for recruitment to below mentioned Engineers, Officers & Other Posts for 2019. Any Graduate or Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Engineering Degree / PG / Law / Other Academic Degree Holders are eligible and can apply through the link provided below.
Name of Exam: Recruitment of Engineers, Officers & Other Posts by HAL for 2019
Organisation Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Post Name Vacancy: Total Vacancies Notified by the HAL are 19. Details of Post Wise / Category Wise Vacancies Are Given Below –
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Grades Are Mentioned Above. Details of Grade Wise Vacancies Are Given Below –
- Grade IV: Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Grade III: Rs. 50000 – 160000
- Grade II: Rs. 40000 – 140000
- Grade I: Rs. 30000 – 120000
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are Mentioned Below –
- Deputy Manager (Security) / Manager (Security) / Security Officer: i) Ten months pre-Commission Training Course from the Officers’ Training School, Chennai or equivalent [OR] ii) Successful completion of one to one and a half years Course conducted by the Central / State Governments qualifying for appointment as Dy. SP / SI in State Police, RPF, CRPF, BSF; [OR] iii) Successful completion of one year Training Course conducted by Central Government for those selected for the posts of Intelligence Officers in the Central Intelligence Bureau and RAW; [OR] iv) Successful completion of Training conducted by the Central Government for candidates selected for the post of SI in CISF or successful completion of one year training conducted by Home Ministry, Government of India, for SI in CBI; [OR] v) 52 weeks Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police in the Rank of Sergeant, Junior Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer and Master Warrant Officer
- Dy. Engineer (Civil) / Engineer (Civil): B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR Equivalent
- Human Resource Officer: Bachelor’s Degree i.e B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com or Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch Degree with PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA / MSW / MA with specialization in HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organisational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc.
- Fire Officer / Assistant Fire Officer: i) Bachelor Degree of Fire Engineering OR Pass in Associate Membership / Membership Examination of Institute of Fire Engineering. UK; [OR] Degree of recognized University with Pass in GIFE – India / UK.
- Legal Officer: Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Bachelor Degree with Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).
Experience (If Any): For Dy manager (Security) Grade III – 4 years, for Manager (Security) – 7 years, for Dy manager (Civil) / Human Resource Officer, Fire Officer, Legal Officer, Security Officer – 3 years, for Engineer (Civil) – 2 Years, for Assistant Fire Officer – NIL.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 45 Years for Grade IV & III Posts, 35 Years for Grade II & I Posts.
Selection Process: Written Exam and / or Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only)
No application fees is required to be paid by SC / ST / PwD Candidates.
Last Date of Online Application: 13th December 2019.