Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) is a Indian Central Government owned Public Sector Company. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments, machines and renders turnkey Project execution services required for the core sector industries. Online applications are invited by the HELC for recruitment to various Engineering Positions. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering & Other Branches can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: HECL Engineers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)
Post Name, Pay Grade, Maximum Age & Vacancy: Details of Post Wise Grade, Maximum Age & Vacancy are as under –
Raxalation in Maximum Age for Various Categories Will Be As Per Government Norms.
Pay Scale: Grade Wise Details of Pay Scale is Given As Under –
- E6: Rs.36,600 – 62,000/- Plus Allowances
- E5: Rs.32,900 – 58,000/- Plus Allowances
- E4: Rs.29,100 – 54,500/- Plus Allowances
- E2: Rs 20,600 – 46,500/- Plus Allowances
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details of Educational Qualification is Given As Under –
- DGM (Marketing): B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch Degree
- DGM (FFP): Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Production Engineering
- DGM (HMBP): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Sr. Manager (Design) / Manager (Design): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Manager (Forging Technology): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineering / Metallurgy Engineering or equivalent
- Asstt. Manager (Mech): Bachelor Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering or equivalent
Experience (If Any): Candidate must have 04 to 16 years of relevant experience. For details regarding relevant experience, kindly check the official notice provided below.
Selection Process: Selection will be through Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
Application Fees: Category Wise Application Fee Details Are As Under –
Online Registration Start Date: 03.07.2019 (10.00 Hrs)
Online Registration Closing Date: 23.07.2019 (17.30 Hrs)