Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) an Indian Government owned company established in the year 1958. It is one of the leading suppliers of capital equipment in India for steel, mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. HECL is one of the largest integrated Engineering Complex in India. The company has its headquarters in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Online applications are invited by the HECL for recruitment to various posts of Engineers for the year 2019 . B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Exam Name: Recruitment of Engineer in Management Positions in HECL for 2019
Organization Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)
Post Name, Pay Grade, Maximum Age & Vacancy: Post Wise Details Are As Under –
Maximum Age Mentioned Above Will Be Relaxable for Reserved Category Candidates As Per Govt. of India Rules.
Pay Scale: Details of Grade Wise Pay are As Under –
- E6: Rs.36,600 – 62,000/- Plus Allowances As Per HECL Rules.
- E5: Rs.32,900 – 58,000/- Plus Allowances As Per HECL Rules.
- E4: Rs.29,100 – 54,500/- Plus Allowances As Per HECL Rules.
- E2: Rs 20,600 – 46,500/- Plus Allowances As Per HECL Rules.
Educational Qualification: Details of Post Wise Eligible Engineering Branches Are As Under –
- DGM (Marketing): B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch Degree
- DGM (FFP): B.E. / B.Tech in Metallurgy / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Production Engineering
- DGM (HMBP): B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical or Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering /
- Sr. Manager (Design) / Manager (Design): B.E. / B.Tech in Production Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Manager (Forging Technology): B.E. / B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering or equivalent
- Asstt. Manager (Mech): B.E. / B.Tech in the relevant branch of Engineering or equivalent
Experience (If Any): 04 to 16 Years of Relevant Experience is Must.
Selection Process: Based on Interview.
Application Fees: Details of Application Fee Are As Under –
- Rs. 800/-: For UR / OBC / EWS
- NIL: For Internal Candidates / SC / ST and PwD Candidates
Starting Date of Online Application: 03.07.2019 (10.00 Hrs)
Last Date of Online Application: 23.07.2019 (17.30 Hrs)