Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) situated in Ranchi, Jharkhand. HECL was established in the year 1958 and it manufactures and supplies capital equipment & machinery and renders project execution required for core sector industries. Applications are invited by the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) for induction of 169 [73 Graduate Engineers and 96 Technician (Diploma Engineers)] trainees for NATS session 2018-19 under Apprenticeship Act 1961 as per details below: –
Name of Exam: HEC Graduate and Diploma Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Name of Address of Organization: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, HEC Training Institute, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834004
Post Name: Graduate Engineering Apprentice & Diploma (Technician) Apprentice
Stipend Rate: Selected candidates will be paid Rupees Rs.6500/- (Rupees Six thousand five hundred only) per month per head to Graduate apprentices and Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) per month per head to Technician (Diploma) apprentices. No any other allowances/incentives will be paid to the apprentices.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 169. Discipline Wise Vacancy Details are as under:
- For Graduate Engineering Apprentice: B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical Engineering / Elect. & Electronics Engg / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical / Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology
- For Diploma Engineering (Technician) Apprentice: 3 Years Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical Engineering / Elect. & Electronics Engg / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical / Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology
- For Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice: Non-Engineering Graduate from a recognized University. (A person who holds degree in any subject other than Engineering orTechnology).
- Candidates should have minimum 55% of marks [for General and OBC (Non-creamy layer)] and minimum 50% of marks [for SC/ST and PWD (Person with Disability)] in their respective Branch/ Discipline in Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- Candidates should have passed the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination on or after the year 2016.
- After passing Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination candidate should not have undergone any training / work experience of more than one year.
- The candidate who have registered for apprenticeship training in any of the organization and discharged from apprenticeship on any reason / ground are not eligible to apply as an apprentice again under the Act without the prior approval of the Apprenticeship Advisor..
Age Limit: Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 30.11.2018 with relaxation to SC / ST / OBC – NCL (Non-creamy layer) and PWD (Person with disability) as per reservation policy of Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Rules, 1992.
Selection Process: The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Engineering Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
Application Fees: As Per Details Below:
Online Registration Closing Date: 10.12.2018 (17.00 Hrs)