Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking has invited applications from eligible Persons in the prescribed proforma for the following posts in Non-Executive cadre for Helicopter Division and Aerospace Composite Division located in Bangalore (Karnataka). All these posts are to be filled under Tenure Basis (Contract Basis) for a period of 4 years. The tenure will come to an end automatically on completion of four years from the date of joining. Important details for candidates are as under:
Details of Vacancies, Post name & Educational Qualification for HAL Technicians Recruitment 2018:
SC=Scheduled Caste, ST= Scheduled Tribe, OBC=Other Backward Caste, UR=Unreserved, HH=Hearing Handicapped, OH= Orthopedically Handicapped.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation for HAL Technicians Recruitment 2018: The prescribed age limit shall be 28 years as on 01.05.2018 for unreserved category.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST, the age relaxation is admissible up to 5 years.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non – Creamy Layer), the age relaxation is admissible up to 3 years.
- The Upper Age Limit is relaxable for candidates with relevant Post Qualification Experience, to a maximum extent of 7 years for all the posts
- mentioned above. Relaxation in age would be one year for every completed year of relevant Post Qualification Experience over and above the maximum age limit indicated above.
- In respect of Persons with Disability (PWD), upper age Limit is relaxable by 10 years which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC mentioned above. The upper age limit with all relaxations for PWD shall not exceed 56 years as on 01.05.2018
- Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during
- the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Relaxation in Age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen & Serving Officers of Indian Army / Indian Air Force / Indian Navy will be extended as per Rules.
- As regards Ex-Apprentice trainee applying for the above posts, if age bar comes in the way of the trainee, the same would be relaxed to the extent of the period for which, the apprentice had undergone the training, in line with Apprentice Act.
Application Fees for HAL Technicians Recruitment 2018: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) is to be paid as application fee. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD are exempted from payment of application fees.
- The above application fee is to be deposited in the name of “HAL- Helicopter Division (Recruitment Account)” bearing account number 36566499939 at any core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) only in the prescribed challan. No other form of payment is accepted. Prescribed challan format is available under downloads in the online registration form.
- Candidates are required to pay applicable amount towards Bank commission (if any) for depositing fee at other than SBI, HAL Branch, Bangalore.
- Candidates are required to provide the details of the application fees paid in the online application form. If details are not provided, the application will be treated as incomplete and will not be accepted. Application fee can be deposited till the last date of submission of online application. Candidates are required to write their particulars in the challan.
- Application fee once deposited into the company’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is unable to forward the application details or due to being ineligible at the time applying or rejection of application etc. Therefore, depositing the application fees, candidates are required to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should forward original counter foil of the challan (HAL Copy) along with the printed registration / acknowledgment form. Photocopy / Xerox copy of the challan will not be accepted. In such case, the candidature will be rejected and the application fees will not be refunded.
- The candidate has to retain the original counter foil of the challan (Candidates Copy) for future reference.
Selection Process for HAL Technicians Recruitment 2018: Based On Written Exam
Pay & Allowances for HAL Technicians Recruitment 2018: Selected Candidates will be engaged under tenure basis for a period of 4 years. The approximate pay and allowances are given as below based on the induction.
- An annual increase of 3% during the tenure shall be admissible on the Basic Pay subject to satisfactory performance.
- They will be eligible for monthly incentive and annual incentive.
- They will be eligible for quarterly performance pay.
- They will be eligible for Group Insurance in lieu of EDLI.
- They will be eligible for night shift allowance, wherever applicable.
Qualification for HAL Technicians Recruitment 2018:
- The qualification of Diploma Engineering / Technology here would mean Regular / Full time Diploma in Engineering / Technology acquired from recognized institutions / State board of Technical Education under the 10+3 system.
- The qualification of ITI / NAC here would mean Regular / Full Time course after 10th Standard.
- Candidates possessing the Qualifying courses through Regular/ Full-Time courses will only be considered. Candidates possessing Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Education / E-learning will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates possessing higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement / Notification against the respective post need not apply. Candidature of Personnel who possess higher qualifications, than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement / Notification and who apply for the post, will be rejected.
- All the Qualifications possessed by the candidates as also Qualifications / Course being pursued by them at the time of submitting the Application for employment, are to be clearly indicated in the Application. In other words, all the Qualifications already possessed and Qualifications /Courses which are being pursued / currently undergoing are to be indicated in the Application while submitting the same for notified posts in HAL.
How to apply for HAL Technicians Recruitment 2018: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website (www.hal-india.com) from 28.03.2018 to 01.05.2018.
To Apply Online: Click here
For Official Notice: Click here
To Get Latest Government Jobs Alert Follow Us On:
To Get Free Study Material Join Our Telegram Channels:
Join Our Telegram Groups for All Important Exams: