HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023 - Notification Details
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has published the HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023 notification for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer(s), Group-A, (HCMS-I) in ESI Health Care Department, Government of Haryana on Permanent basis.
Detailed official notification, online application link, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, salary / pay scale, vacancy and other relevant details for HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023 are provided below.
Salary / Pay Scale for HPSC Medical Officer (MO)
Candidates selected as Medical Officer by Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will be appointed in the Pay Scale of ₹56,100/- in FPL-10.
Vacancy Details Notified by HPSC for Medical Officer (MO) Posts
Total number of vacancies for Medical Officer posts are 120, as notified by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC).
Category-wise break up of vacancies is mentioned below:-
No. of Posts
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Medical Officer (MO)
For being eligible for the post of Medical Officer (MO) Group-A, a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification by Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC).
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S.) of a recognized University or any other university or institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) And
- Registered as Medical Practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union;
- Preference shall be given to candidate having MD/ MS degree/ PG Diploma recognized by MCI.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard or Higher Education.
Age Limit for Medical Officer (MO) Posts by HPSC
As notified by HPSC, the age limits (as on 01.02.2023) required for the post of Medical Officer are as follows:
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Relaxation in maximum age limit for various categories will be applicable as per Haryana Government norms.
Selection Process for HPSC Medical Officer (MO)
Selection of the candidates for the post of Medical Officer shall be made on the basis of Interview.
However, in the event of number of applications being large, Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by using different methods such as by conducting Recruitment Examination in the form of Preliminary Test and Main Test.
Application Fees for HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023
Candidates are required to pay Application Fee according to the details given below:-
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: ₹1000/-
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: ₹1000/-
- For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only: ₹250/-
- For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: ₹250/-
- For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana only: ₹250/-
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): ₹250/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only: NIL
Important Dates for HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023
Date of Notification
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Link for HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023
The links for official notification and online application for HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023 are provided below-