Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is a recruitment organization under the Government of Haryana. It is responsible for recruitment of staffs for various posts in different departments of the state Govt. of Haryana. HSSC invites online applications for direct recruitment to 2978 posts in various categories. Candidates who are 10th Pass / 12th Pass / ITI & Higher Academic Degree Holders i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E. / B.Tech / M.A. / M.Com. / MCA / M.Sc. & Equivalent Degree Holders can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: HSSC 2978 posts Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Post Name: Online applications are invited by HSSC for recruitment to the below mentioned posts.
- Junior System Engineer
- Assistant Lineman (ALM) in DHBVN
- Assistant Law Officer (ALO) in DHBVN
- Lower Divisional Clerk in DHBVN
- Assistant Law Officer (ALO) in HVPN
- Protection Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Section Officer Account
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Steno Typist
- Lower Divisional Clerk (Field Cadre)
- Upper Divisional Clerk (Field Cadre)
- Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office Cadre)
- Lower Divisional Clerk (Head Office Cadre)
- Hindi Translator
- Junior Accountant
- Laboratory Technician
- Junior Draftsman
- Assistant Lineman (ALM) in UHBVNL
- Divisional / Revenue Accountant
- Junior Software Developer
- Junior Test Engineer
- Assistant Law Officer (ALO) in UHBVNL
- Lower Divisional Clerk in UHBVNL
- Upper Divisional Clerk in UHBVNL
Post-wise no. of Vacancies, Pay Scale & Age Limit:
Reservation & Age Relaxation for Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD & Other Categories will be applicable as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed 10th / 12th / ITI & Higher Academic Degree Holders i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E. / B.Tech / M.A. / M.Com. / MCA / M.Sc. & Equivalent Degree Holders can apply for the above mentioned posts.
For post-wise details of required educational qualification & experience, please refer official notification given below.
Selection Process: Selection process will comprise of Written Examination & Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
Starting Date of Online Application: 10.07.2019
Last Date of Online Application: 25.07.2019