The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) works as a recruitment agency for recruiting PO / SO / Clerks & Other Staff in various Public Sector Banks. IBPS has issued the recruitment notification for recruiting Specialist Officers in Various Public Sector Banks for the year 2019. Graduates or B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree / LLB / MBA / PG / Other Degree Holders Can Apply Online For This Recruitment.
Name of Exam: IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Name: This Recruitment is for Following Posts –
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected Candidates Will Be Posted As Probationary Officers in Various Public Sector Banks. Salary May Very From Bank To Bank.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 1163.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details of Educational Qualifications are as Under –
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Engineering / Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications / Information Technology/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Candidates Should Be In The Age Group of 20-30 Years. Relaxable for Reserved Categories As Per Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Online Exams and Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwD & Rs. 600/- for All Other Candidates.
Starting Date of Online Application: 06.11.2019
Last Date of Online Application: 26.11.2019.