The Indian Coast Guard (ICG), which works under the Indian Defence Ministry functions as an Armed Force, Search and Rescue and Maritime Law Enforcement Agency. A notification for recruitment to the posts of Navik (General Duty / Domestic Branch) & Yantrik (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics) is published by the Indian Coast Guard for the recruitment year 2020 for more than 350 vacancies. Online applications for this recruitment exam will start from 05th January 2021. 10th Pass / 12th Pass Candidates or those candidates who have completed their Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Engineering Branches as mentioned below can apply online for this recruitment. Complete relevant details regarding this recruitment process are mentioned below.
Name of Exam: ICG Naviks & Yantriks Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Post Name: Navik (General Duty / Domestic Branch) & Yantrik (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics)
Total Vacancy: Details of post wise & category wise vacancies are mentioned in the table below.
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Candidates may be posted anywhere in the country.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary / pay scale details are as under –
- Navik (General Duty): Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
- Yantrik: Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
Educational Qualification: Post wise details of educational qualifications are as under –
- Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics.
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed.
- Yantrik: 10th class passed and Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering
Experience (If Any): Freshers are eligible.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years. The upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be through Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Document verification, Medical Exam.
Application Fees: Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred fifty only). SC / ST Candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
Starting Date of Online Application: 05 January 2021 (1000 hrs)
Last Date of Online Application: 19 January 2021 (1800 hrs)