IDBI Bank is a leading commercial bank in India. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest shareholder in the bank. Applications through online mode are invited by the IDBI for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Managers, Managers, AGM & DGM in the Specialist Officers Cadre for the recruitment year 2020. Total vacancies notified by the Bank are 134. Bachelor’s Degree Holders in Any Discipline i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / BCA / BBA Or Equivalent Degree Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: IDBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: IDBI Bank.
Post Name: Assistant Managers (Grade A), Managers (Grade B), AGM (Grade C) & DGM (Grade D).
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the bank are 134. Details of post & category wise vacancies are as under –
Job Type: Permanent / Regular.
Job Location: Anywhere in India depending upon banks requirement.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary / pay scale details are given below –
- Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’: In the scale of 50030 – 1460(4) – 55870 – 1650(2) – 59170 (7 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’: In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager – Grade ‘B’: In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
- Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’: In the scale of 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holders in Any Discipline i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / BCA / BBA Or Equivalent Degree Holder candidates are eligible. For post wise qualification details, kindly check the notification provided below.
Experience (If Any): Freshers are eligible for Assistant Manager Posts, 4 years experience for managers, 7 years experience for AGM & 10 years experience for DGM is required.
Age Limit: Post wise age limit details are as under (relaxation will be as per GoI Rules):-
- For Assistant Managers: Min 21 yrs Max.- 28 Yrs
- Managers: Min – 25 Yrs Max. – 35 Yrs
- Assistant General Manage (AGM): Min – 28 Yrs Max. – 40 Yrs
- Dy. General Manager (DGM): Min – 35 Yrs Max. – 45 Yrs
Selection Process: The selection process for Grades viz ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personal Interview (PI)..
Application Fees: Rs. 150/- for SC / ST / PwD and Rs. 700/- for All Other Candidates.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24.12.2020.
Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online: 07.01.2021