Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), is a Atomic Research Center of Government of India located at Kalpakkam, Near Chennai. IGCAR is engaged in broad – based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advance engineering directed towards the development of Fast Breeder Reactor Technology. Online applications are invited by the IGCAR for recruitment to various JRF Posts for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Engineering Branches / M.Sc / M.Tech Degree Holders Can Apply for These Posts.
Exam Name: IGCAR JRF Recruitment 2019
Organisation Name: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Salary / Pay Scale: Monthly Stipend of Rs. 31,000/- Per Month Will Be Payable.
Total Vacancy: Total Number of Vacancies Are 30.
Please Check the Official Notification for Discipline Wise Breakup of Vacancies.
Educational Qualification: Any of the following degree holders can apply:
- B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering / B.Sc (Technology) with valid GATE scores in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Materials Science & Engineering / Materials Technology / Engineering Physics / Computer Science Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering
- Candidates with M.Tech and Admission to M.Tech should be on the basis of GATE Scores, the GATE Score shouljd be in the one fo teh discipline mentioned in the above para and should have their B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg / B.Sc (Tech) in the subjects in mentioned in above para.
- M.Sc / Integrated M.Sc in Physics with Mathematics / Numerical Methods must be subject at M.Sc Level with Chemistry as One Subject at B.Sc Level OR M.Sc
- M.Sc / Integrated M.Sc in Materials Science / Materials Science and Engineering with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at B.Sc Level or B.Sc in Materials Science
- M.Sc / Integrated M.Sc in Chemistry (General / Applied / Organic / Inorganic / Physical / Analytical / Industrial) with Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc Level
- M.Sc / Integrated M.Sc in Radiation Physics and Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics as Ancillary Subjects at B.Sc Level.
- M.Tech / M.E in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Science & Technology
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years. Relaxation in Age for Reserved Category Candidates Will Be Available As Per Rules.
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview.
Last Date of Online Application: 20.05.2019 (17:00 Hrs)