The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) has published a notification for recruitment to various Non Teaching Positions for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified through this recruitment advertisement are 43. These vacancies include Group A, B & C posts. Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering Degree / Diploma, Master’s Degree / Other Academic Degree / Diploma holder candidates can apply online for these posts. Detailed information is provided below.
Name of Exam: IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021 for Technical Officers, Jr. Engineers, Jr. Assistants & Other Posts
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh)
Post Name: This recruitment is for following posts –
- Technical Officer
- Sports Officer
- Junior Technical Superintendent
- Junior Superintendent
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical)
- Junior Assistant
Total Vacancy, Age Limit & Pay Scale: Total vacancies notified by the Institute are 43. Post wise details of vacancies, Age Limit & Pay Scale are given below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise qualification & experience details are as under –
- Technical Officer: (i) B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical / Production Engineering with 5 years relevant experience or M.Tech. in Mechanical / Production Engineering with 1 year experience in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record. OR (ii) Employees of Institute serving as Technical Superintendent/Workshop Superintendent for at least five years (in the pay level 7) or higher in the institute
- Sports Officer: (i) Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record. (ii) Record of having represented the University / College at the interUniversity competitions or State and /or national championships. OR Qualified the national-level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC and passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject (Computer / Electrical / Electronics) or with minimum 5 years of experience. OR First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field (Computer / Electrical / Electronics) with excellent academic record with minimum 5 years’ experience. OR Post Graduate Degree in Science with 2 years experience or B.E./B.Tech. in relevant field (Computer / Electrical / Electronics)
- Junior Superintendent: First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field Mechanical / Production with excellent academic record with minimum 5 years’ experience. OR B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant field Mechanical / Production from a recognized University or Institute with one year experience.
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha): Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Hindi / English
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering + 01 year relevant experience. OR Diploma in Civil Engineering of three years duration with three years field experience.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical): Diploma in relevant engineering branch / B.Sc Degree and 2 years relevant experience.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree (Min. 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications. With at least 1 year of relevant experience OR Master’s Degree (Min 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications.
Selection Process: Written Exam and / or Skill Test / Interview.
Application Fees: The application fee of Rs. 100/-. No application fee is required from the Female / SC / ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
Last Date of Online Application: : 04.06.2021, 17:00 hrs (IST)