The Indian Army is one of the largest armies in the world. It is also the largest component of Indian Armed Forces with total size of above 12 Lakh Active Personnel and Above 9 Lakh Reserve Personnel. Online applications are invited by the Indian Army from Fresh Engineering Degree Holder Candidates For Recruitment to Officer Posts for 2019-20. B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Branches Can Apply Online For This Recruitment.
Name of Exam: Fresh Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2019 in Indian Army Through Direct Technical Entry
Name of Organization: Indian Army
Post Name: Lieutenant in Indian Army
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs 56,100- 1,77,500 Plus Allowances As Per The Indian Army Rules.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 40. Detail of Engineering Branch Wise Vacancies Are Given Below –
Educational Qualification: Discipline Wise Details of Eligible Engineering Branches Are As Under:
- Civil: Structural Engineering OR Civil Engineering
- Architecture: Architecture
- Mechanical: Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical: Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science: Computer Science / Information Science / Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Communication: Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Telecommunication
- Electronics & Instrumentation: Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation & Control
- Aeronautics / Avionics / Ballistics: Aeronautical Engineering / Avionics
Experience (If Any): Freshers Are Eligible
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit is 20 Years & Maximum Age Limit is 27 Years.
Selection Process: Indian Army Will Conduct Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview of Shortlisted Candidates. Medical Examination As Per Indian Army Rules Will Be Conducted for Shortlisted Candidates.
Application Fees: NIL.
Last Date of Online Application for Indian Army Engineers Entry 2019-20: 14.11.2019