The Indian Army is a leading armed force in the world. Founded in the year 1895 it has a glorious history of 124 years. Approx 12.5 Lakh active personnels & 9.60 Lakh reserved personnels are working with it. Applications through online mode are invited by the Indian Army for recruitment to the posts of Lieutenants through Direct Technical Entry of Engineering Graduates. Complete details regarding this recruitment is given below. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Branch Degree Holders / Final Year Engineering Students Can Apply Online For This Recruitment.
Exam Name: Technical Entry of Engineers in Indian Army 2019
Organisation Name: Indian Army
Post Name: Lieutenant in Indian Army
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be posted as Lieutenant In India Army in the Pay Scale of Rs 56,100- 1,77,500 Plus Allowances As Per The Indian Army Rules.
Total Vacancy: Details of Discipline Wise Vacancies Are Given Below –
Educational Qualification: Following Engineering Branch Degree Holders Can Apply:
- Civil: Civil Engineering OR Structural Engineering
- Architecture: Architecture
- Mechanical: Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical: Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science: Computer Science / Information Science / Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Communication: Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Telecommunication
- Electronics & Instrumentation: Electronics & Instrumentation & Control / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Aeronautics / Avionics / Ballistics: Aeronautical Engineering / Avionics
Experience (If Any): NIL
Age Limit: Candidates Should be In The Age Group of 20-27 Years.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates for Lieutenant Posts will be based on SSB Interview.
Application Fees: No Application Fees is Required To Be Paid.
Last Date of Online Application Through The Link Provided Below: 14.11.2019