Indian Army is the largest component of Indian Armed Forces. It is a land-based force and works directly under the President of India. Online applications are invited by the Indian Army from Fresh Engineering Graduates (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering & Other Engineering Branches as mentioned below for recruitment as Officers in Indian Army.
Name of Exam: 130th Technical Graduate Course in Indian Army (TGC – 130) – January 2020
Name of Organization: Indian Army
Post Name: Selected candidates will get rank of Lieutenant in Indian Army.
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be placed at Pay Matrix Leve 10 in the pay scale of Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-.
Total Vacancy: Engineering Discipline wise vacancy details are as under (Equivalent discipline of these branches as given in next paragraph are also eligible):
Educational Qualification: Eligible Engineering Branches & Their Equivalent Eligible Engineering Discipline Are Given As Under:
- Civil: Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering ), Structural Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering , Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics: Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc: Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering , Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering , Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering
- Electronics: Power Electronics & Drives
- Metallurgical: Metallurgical Engineering , Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engineering , Metallurgy & Engineering & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering , Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation Technology
- Micro Electronics and Microwave: Micro Electronics and Microwave
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2020. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 2000, both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on SSB Interview of Shortlisted Candidates.
Application Fees: NIL
Last Date of Online Application: 09.05.2019