Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021 - Notification January 2022 (ST 22) Course - Last Date - 16.07.2021
The Indian Navy has published the Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification for January 2022 (ST 22) Course. Through this recruitment notification, the Indian Navy has invited online applications from Fresh Graduate, Post Graduate or Final Year Students in various Engineering / M.Sc / M.Sc, M.Tech Degree to appoint them as Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Detailed information regarding Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021, Age Limit, Eligibility / Education Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Vacancy, Official Notification Download Link & Online Form Application link are provided below
|Name of Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of Exam||Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021 - January 2022 (ST 22) Course|
|Post Name||Sub Lieutenant|
|Job Type||Short Service Commission Entry In Indian Navy|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
Salary / Pay Scale for Indian Navy IT Officer 2021
IT Officer Post in Indian Navy is a Group A Level 10 post. Initial basic pay of candidates selected will be Rs. 56,100/-. Other than that Indian Navy IT Officers are entitled to various allowances. After including all the allowances, the gross monthly salary will be more than Rs. 1.0 Lakh.
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021
Total Notified Vacancies By The Indian Navy for the post of IT Officer for the recruitment year 2021 are 45.
Eligibility / Educational Qualification for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021
Any of the following degree holder candidates can apply online for Indian navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021 –
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / IT
- M.Sc (Computer / IT) (c) MCA
- M.Tech (Computer Science / IT)
Final Year Students Are Also Eligible.
Age Limit for Indian Navy IT Officers
Candidates born between 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002 are eligible for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021. Kindly Note That No Age Relaxation Is Given To Indian Navy Officers Appointment for Various Reserved Categories
Selection Process for Indian Navy IT Officer 2021
The selection procedure for IT Officer in Indian Navy is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of application based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS
- Their SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Aug 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata.
- Based on performance in SSB merit lists would be prepared and medically fit candidates will be appointed for training on the basis of availability of vacancies.
No application fees is required to be paid by the candidats.
Important Dates for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date of Online Application||02.07.2021|
|Last Date of Online Applications||16.07.2021|
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Form Link for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021
Links for Official Notification & Apply Online Form for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2021 Are Provided Below