Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022 - Last Date - 10.02.2022
The Indian Navy has published the Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification. Through this recruitment process, the Indian Navy has invited online applications from Fresh Graduate, Post Graduate or Final Year Students of various Engineering / M.Sc / M.Sc, M.Tech Degree to appoint them as Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer.
Detailed information regarding Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022, Age Limit, Eligibility / Education Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Vacancy, Official Notification Download Link & Online Form Application link are provided below
Recruitment Exam Name
Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022
Short Service Commission Entry in Indian Navy
Salary / Pay Scale for Indian Navy IT Officer 2022
IT Officer Post in Indian Navy is a Group A Level 10 post. Initial basic pay of candidates selected will be Rs. 56,100/-. Other than that Indian Navy IT Officers are entitled to various allowances. After including all the allowances, the gross monthly salary will be more than Rs. 1.0 Lakh.
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022
Total Notified Vacancies By The Indian Navy for the post of IT Officer for the recruitment year 2022 are 50.
Eligibility / Educational Qualification for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022
Any of the following degree holder candidates can apply online for Indian navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022 –
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Systems / Cyber Security / System Administration & Networking / Computer System & Networking / Data Analytic / Artificial Intelligence OR
- MCA with BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology)
Final Year Students Are Also Eligible.
Age Limit for Indian Navy IT Officers
Candidates born between 02 July 1997 & 01 Jan 2003 are eligible for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022.
Kindly Note That No Age Relaxation Is Given To Indian Navy Officers Appointment for Various Reserved Categories
Selection Process for Indian Navy IT Officer 2022
The selection procedure for IT Officer in Indian Navy is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of application based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS
- Based on the performance in SSB merit lists would be prepared and medically fit candidates will be appointed for training on the basis of the availability of vacancies.
No application fees is required to be paid by the candidats.
Important Dates for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Form Link for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022
Links for Official Notification & Apply Online Form for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022 Are Provided Below