The Indian Navy is one of the leading naval force in the world with total size of more than 67,000 active personnel and 55,000 reserved personnel. A notification for recruitment to the posts of Sub Lieutenant in General Service / Pilot / Logistics / Education & various other branches is published by the Indian Navy for the recruitemtn year 2020. Candidates selected through this recruitment exam will join the Indian Navy as Sub Lieutenant and will be granted Short Service Commission (SSC). Training for selected candidates will start from Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Branches OR MA / MSc / Other Academic degree holder candidates can apply online for this recruitent.
Name of Exam: Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment for June 2021 (AT 21) Course
Name of Organization: Indian Navy.
Post Name: Sub Lieutenant in SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre, SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC), SSC Observer, SSC Pilot, SSC Logistics, SSC X (IT), SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)], SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS) and SSC Education.
Total Vacancy & Age Limit: Total vacancies notified by.
Job Type: Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Navy for 10+4 Years.
Job Location: Anywhere in India / Abroad.
Salary / Pay Scale: 7th Pay Matrix Level 10 with initial basic pay of Rs. 56,100/- + Allowances.
Educational Qualification: Discipline wise educational qualification details are as under –
- SSC General Service (GS/X) / Hydro Cadre: B.E. / B.Tech in Any Engineering Branch
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC): BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics
- SSC Observer: BE/B.Tech in any discipline
- SSC Pilot: BE/B.Tech in any discipline
- SSC Logistics: (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- SSC X (IT): (i) BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg / IT / M.Sc (Computer) / MCA / M.Tech (Computer Science)
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
- SSC Education: M.Sc. (Maths / Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. OR M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics / Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc OR M.Sc. Chemistry OR MA (English) OR MA (History) OR BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical) OR BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineerin OR BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Technology / Information Systems / Computer Engineering)
Experience (If Any): Freshers are eligible.
Selection Process: Through Written Exam and SSB Interview.
Application Fees: NIL.
Last Date of Online Application: 31 Dec 2020.