Indian Navy conducts Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to select Officers in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC), ATC, Observer, Pilot (MR), Logistics, IT, Engineering Branch (GS), Electrical Branch & Education Cadres on Both Short Service Commission (SSC) & Permanent Commission (PC). Official notification for INET Exam 2019 has been released by the Indian Navy to recruit Officers for June 2020 Course. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches / MCA / MSc & Other Degree Holders Can Apply Online for this recruitment exam.
Name of Exam: Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) June 2020 Course – Exam Year 2019
Name of Organization: Indian Navy
Post Name: After Successful Training Selected Candidates Will Be Commissioned in Indian Navy as Sub Lieutenant in SSC Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC), SSC ATC, SSC Observer, SSC Pilot (MR), SSC Logistics, SSC X (IT), SSC Engineering Branch (GS), SSC Electrical Branch & PC Education Cadres.
Salary / Pay Scale: Initial basic pay of Selected candidates in Sub Lieutenant Cadre will be Rs. 56,100/- Plus Allowances such as HRA, TA, DA, LTC & Many More
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies As Mentioned in the official notification of Indian Navy Are 121 for June 2020 Entry. Discipline Wise Vacancy Details, Age Limit etc. are as under
Educational Qualification: Following Degree Holders Can Apply For This Recruitment –
- B.E / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII). (i) Mechanical Engineering (ii) Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Micro Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Control Engineering (iii) Production Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (v) Information Technology Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application (vi) Metallurgy Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Material Science (vii) Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering (viii) Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics / Any Other Branch Engineering Degree OR
- MBA with First Class OR
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class OR
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths / Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc OR
- First Class in M.Sc. (Physics / Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. OR
- First Class in M.Sc. (Meteorology / Oceanology / Atmospheric Science)
Selection Process: All candidates, whose applications are received by due date, will be called for Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to be conducted in Aug 19. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates based on INET Scores will be tentatively scheduled from Oct 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/Kolkata for other branches / entries.
Application Fees: Rs. 205/-
SC/ST/women candidates are exempted from payment of fees
Starting Date of Online Application: 18.05.2019
Last Date of Online Application: 29.05.2019