The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of Indian Armed Forces. It works under the ministry of defense and it is one of the leading Naval Forces in the World. Online applications are invited by the Indian Navy for recruitment of Fresh Engineering & Non Engineering Graduates for entry in Pilot, Logistics, Observer & Education Branches. B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / CS / IT / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch / Other Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Exam Name: Indian Navy – Entry in in Pilot, Logistics, Observer & Education Branches 2019
Organization Name: India Navy
Name of Entry, Age Limit, Eligible Gender & Total Vacancy Details for Engineering & Non Engineering Posts:
Salary / Pay Scale: Initial basic pay of Selected officers will be Rs. 56,100/- Plus DA, HRA, TA & Various Allowances.
Educational Qualification: Branch Wise Educational Qualification Required is Given as under:
- Observer / Pilot (MR) / Pilot (Other than MR): Engineering Degree (B.E./B.Tech) in any Engineering Branch i.e. in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineeirng / IT / Telecommunication Engineering / Civil Engineering or Any Other Branch Eligible (with Physics & Maths in 12th standard)
- Logistics Branches: (i) Engineering Degree (B.E./ B.Tech) in any Engineering Branch (i.e. Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / CS / IT or Any Other Branch) with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- M.Sc (Maths / Operational Research) (With Maths in B.Sc)
- M.Sc (Chemistry / Physics / Applied Physics / Nuclear Physics) (with Physics in B.Sc)
- M.A. (Hindi / English)
- Engineering Degree (BE / B.Tech) (Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Technology / Information Systems / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering).
Selection Process: Selection for Engineering & Non Engineering Posts for Indian Navy will be based on Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview of Shortlisted candidates, PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) for Pilot Entry Only & Medical Examination as per Indian Navy Standards.
Application Fees as Per Notification: NIL
Last Date of Online Application for Engineering & Non Engineering Officer Posts in Indian Navy: 05.04.2019