Indian Navy has introduced Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to select Officers in various branches of Indian Navy for Permanent Commission (PC) & Short Service Commission (SSC). Online applications are invited by the Indian Navy for recruiting Officers though INET 2019 Exam for Course Commencing in INET June 2020 Batch. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering Branches / MSc / MCA & Other Degree Holders Are Eligible.
Exam Name: INET 2020 or Indian Navy Entrance Test 2020 (INET Exam Year 2019)
Organisation Name: Indian Navy
Post Name: Sub Lieutenant in Relevant Discipline.
Salary / Pay Scale for Officers Selected Through INET 2019: Rs. 56,100/- as Basic Pay Plus Allowances.
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details, Eligible Gender & Age Limit for INET 2019:
- B.E / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII). (i) Mechanical Engineering (ii) Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Control Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Micro Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering (iii) Production Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (v) Information Technology Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application (vi) Metallurgy Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Material Science (vii) Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering (viii) Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics / Any Other Branch Engineering Degree OR
- MBA Degree with First Class OR
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) Degree with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class OR
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths / Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc OR
- First Class in M.Sc. (Physics / Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. OR
- First Class in M.Sc. (Meteorology / Oceanology / Atmospheric Science)
Selection Process in Indian Navy Through INET 2019: Selection will be based on Written Exam (INET 2019) & SSC Interview.
Application Fees for INET 2019: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 205/- as Application Fees.
Although SC / ST / Women Candidate Need Not To Pay Application Fees.
Last Date of Online Application: 29.05.2019