Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is and Oil and Gas Company of Indian Government. The company was founded in the year 1959 and currently serving in India, Sri Lanka, Middle East & Marutius. Annual revenue of IOCL is around US$ 76 billion. Applications though online mode are invited by the IOCL for recruitment to various Jr. Engineering Assistants / Jr. Technical Assistants & Jr. Quality Control Analyst Posts for the year 2019. Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Other Engineering Branches Diploma / BSc / 10th Pass candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistants, Jr. Technical Assistants, Junior Quality Control Analysts Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name & Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 129. Details of Post Wise Vacancies Are Mentioned As Under –
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs.11,900-32,000/- Plus Allowances As Per Indian Oil Rules.
Educational Qualification: Any of the following Degree / Diploma Holders Can Apply Online –
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering OR
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or ITI (Fitter) With Boiler Competency Certificate OR
- B.Sc.(PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade OR
- B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics OR
- Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Experience (If Any): Candidates Must Have 0-1 Years of Relevant Experience. For Post Wise Experience Requirement Details, Please Check The Official Notification Provided Below.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS candidates.
Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates, additional 10 years or PwBD candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed. For Ex Servicemen, Relaxation will be as per rules.
Selection Process: The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
Application Fees: General, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 23.07.2019