Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is is the largest Commercial Undertaking of Government of India. It is also the most profitable state-owned company in India. The company has around 50% market share in petroleum products, 35% market share in national refining capacity and 71% market share in downstream sector pipelines through capacity. A recruitment notification is released by the IOCL for recruiting Jr. Engineers, Technical Assistants & Other Posts for the year 2019. Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma / ITI / BSc / Nursing & Other Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: IOCL Junior Engineering Assistants, Junior Technical Assistant, Jr. Quality Control Assistant, Jr. Material Assistant & Jr. Nursing Assistants Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name & Vacancy: Post Wise Details of Vacancies Are Given As Under –
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre revised) Plus Allowances As Per IOCL Rules
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details of Educational Qualifications Are Given As Under –
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Boiler: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering & Boiler Competency Certificate (with Class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the State); provided that in case of non availability of sufficient number of candidates meeting the prescribed parameters, candidates possessing the following qualification may also be considered: (1) Matric with ITI (Fitter) with Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the State). (2) B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) with Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade. (3) 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Turbine: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) Course with pass class
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV / Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics
- Junior Materials Assistant-IV: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV: 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics
Degree / Diploma Should Be From A Recognized University & With Minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC / ST / PwD candidates against reserved positions.
Experience (If Any): Minimum 01 Year Experience in Relevant Discipline is Must. For Complete Details Regarding Experience, Kindly Check The Official Notification Given Below.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS category candidates. Maximum Age is Relaxable for SC / ST / PwD Candidates As Per Govt. Rules.
Selection Process: Selection Will Be Based on Written Exam.
Application Fees: 3. General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only)
SC / ST / PwD Candidates Are Exempted From Paying Application Fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 02.07.2019