Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is an Indian Government owned Maharatna Public Sector Company engaged in Petroleum, Natural Gas & Petrochemicals Business. It is one of the Top 50 Best employers in India. The company is generating total annual revenue of approx us$ 88 Billion & earning net annual profit of approx US $ 2.4 billion. Online applications are invited by the IOCL Pipelines division for recruitment to various Non Executive Technical & Non Technical Permanent Posts for the year 2019. Any Graduate or Electrical Engineering & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Engineering Branch or ITI Diploma Holders Can Apply Online for this recruitment.
Exam Name: Recruitment for Various Non Executive Posts in Indian Oil Pipelines Division For 2019
Organisation Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Pipelines Division
Post Name & Total Vacancies: This recruitment is for Technical Attendant, Engineering Assistant & Jr. Office Assistant Posts. Details of Vacancies for Each Post Are As Under –
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs.10500-24500/ -for Technical Attendant I & Rs. 11900-32000 for All Other Posts.
Other than Basic Pay in Pay Scale, Selected candidates will also be entitled for various allowances such as DA, HRA, LTC etc.
Educational Qualification: Details of Required Educational Qualifications Are As Under –
- Technical Attendant: ITI Diploma
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Assistant (T&I): Engineering Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Jr. Office Assistant: Full Time Bachelors’ Degree from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
Experience (If Any): Freshers Are Eligible for this recruitment. ie no prior experience id required.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit is 26 Years for All Posts, However relaxation in maximum age for various reserved category candidates will be available as per government of India Rules.
Selection Process: As mentioned in the official notification of IOCL, selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT). For the post of Jr. Office Assistant, SPPT shall be in the form of Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
Application Fees: Rs. 100/-. Although SC / ST / PwBD candidates are exempted.
Last Date of Online Application: 23.09.2019 till 18:00 hrs