Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a Central Government owned Oil Company of India. With more than 30k existing employees, the company operates one of Asia’s largest Oil Refineries, Pipelines and Marketing infrastructure. Online applications are invited by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) for recruitment to the Post of Research Officers for the year 2019. Selected candidates will receive annual CTC of Rs 10 LPA to 20 LPA. Full details regarding IOCL Research Officers Recruitment are given as under –
Exam Name: IOCL Research Officers Recruitment 2019
Organisation Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name: Research Officers & Chief Research Manager
Salary / Pay Scale for Research Officers in IOCL:
- Research Officer: Grade A – Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- Per Month
- Chief Research Manager: Grade E – Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,60,000/- Per Month
Total Vacancy: Post Wise Vacancy Details of IOCL Research Officers Are Given As Under –
- Research Officer: 24 Vacancies
- Chief Research Manager: 01 Vacancy
Educational Qualification for IOCL Research Officers is As Under:
- Research Officer: Full Time Ph.D Degree in Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic / Physical / Analytical / Organo-Metallics / Polymer) / Electro-Chemistry / Catalysis/ Material Sciences With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post graduation.
- Chief Research Manager: Full Time PhD in Biotechnology / Micro-biology / Molecular Biology With minimum 65 % marks in graduation as well as in Postgraduation with Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant area after Ph.D for Grade E. The experience should be in Industrial Biotechnology / Bio-Energy / Bioprocess / Bioremediation/ Molecular Biology / Enzymology. The experience should reflect capabilities for leading research projects.
Minimum Marks are relaxed to 55% for SC / ST / PwBD Candidates
Age Limit for IOCL Research Officers: Maximum Age Limit is 32 Years for Research Officers & 45 Years for Chief Research Manager.
Maximum Age is relaxable by 3 Years for OBC, by 5 Years for SC /ST & by 10 Years for PwBD. For Other categories Also, Age Relaxation Will Be As Per Rules.
Application Fees To Apply Online for IOCL:
- Rs. 300/- for UR / OBC / EWS / EXM
- Rs. NIL for SC/ST/PwBD candidates
Last Date of Online Application: 21.05.2019, 15:00 hrs only