Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a government owned leading Oil Marketing company in the country. Petroleum, Natural gas & Petrochemicals are the main products of the company and it is generating annual revenue of approx Rs. 6 Lakh Crore. Applications through online mode are invited by the IOCL Marketing Division, Southern Region for recruitment to 248 posts of stipendiary trainees. Complete details regarding IOCL Trade apprentice recruitment 2020 and official IOCL Notification are provided below.
Name of Exam: Recruitment of Trade Apprentices in IOCL Marketing Division – Southern Region for 2020
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Marketing Division
Post Name: Trade Apprentice Fitter / Electrician / Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist
Salary / Pay Scale: A fixed monthly stipend for stipendiary trainees will be payable.
Total Vacancy: Details of State Wise / Trade Wise & Category Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Trade wise educational qualification details are given below –
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter): Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Fitter) course
- TradeApprentice (Electrician): Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Electrician) course
- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic): Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic): Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist): Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Machinist) course
Experience (If Any): Not Required
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2019.
Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e.up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them
Selection Process: The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria
Application Fees: NIL. i.e. no application fees is required to be paid.
Last Date of Online Application: The last date for submission of on-line application is 27th January 2020 @ 5 pm..