The Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. It is devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial and Societal applications of plasmas. Online applications are invited by the IPR from Fresh Engineering Graduates, Engineering Diploma Holders, B.SC Degree or ITI Diploma holders for recruitment to various Project Scientific Officer, Project Scientific Assistant & Project Technician Posts for 2019. B.E / B.Tech / Engineering Diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / B.Sc / M.Sc Degree / ITI Diploma Holders Can Apply
Name of Exam: IPR Project Scientific Officers, Project Scientific Assistants & Project Technicians Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Institute of Plasma Research (IPR)
Post Name: Project Scientific Officers, Project Scientific Assistants & Project Technicians.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Details of Salary / Pay Scale Are Given Below –
- Project Scientific Officers: Rs. 71,000/-
- Project Scientific Assistants: Rs. 44,000/- Per Month
- Project Technicians: Rs. 26,000/- Per Month
Total Vacancy: Post Wise & Branch Wise Details of Vacancies Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details of Educational Qualifications Are As Under –
- Project Scientific Officer: B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / M.Sc in Physics
- Project Scientific Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / B.Sc in Physics
- Project Technician: 10th Pass or SSC Plus ITI with NAC in Mechanical / Welder / Electrician / Fitter and two years relevant experience.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit is 40 Years for Project Scientific Officers, 30 Years for Project Scientific Assistant / Project Technician.
Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / PwBD / Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India Rules / Orders.
Selection Process: Based on Criteria Like Age, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Category etc, candidates will be shortlisted for written exam or / and interview as applicable. Final selection of candidates will be through written exam and / or interview as applicable.
Application Fees: Rs. 200/- for UR / OBC / EWS and No Fees for SC / ST / Female / PwBD
Last Date of Online Application: 16.12.2019