IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs 3800 crores in the year 2017-18. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
IRCON invites applications for the below mentioned posts on Contract basis for its subsidiaries Ircon Shivpuri Guna Tollway Limited (‘IrconSGTL’) and Ircon Phalodi Bikaner Tollway Ltd (IrconPBTL) for a period of 01 year at a fixed all inclusive salary. Eligibility criteria for the posts are tabulated below:
- IT Incharge: BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Master of Computer Applications with first division.
- Shift Incharge: BE/B.Tech or equivalent or Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / CS / IT / E&C / Electrical Engineering or Any Branch of Engineering with first division.
- Site Engineer: BE/B.Tech or equivalent or Diploma in Civil Engg with first division.
- Manager (O&M): BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engg. with first division.
- Contracts Engineer: BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engg with first division.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxations as per Govt. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification, & experience criteria etc.
Selection Process: Selection will be through walk-in-Interview. Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, community, educational qualifications and experience while
How to apply: Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of of relevant documents.
Applicants may send their application in advance. Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview. Furthermore, those applicants who consider themselves as eligible should straightway report for the interview with their application as per the following schedule.