Indian Rare Earths Ltd. (IREL) is a Mini Ratna Public Sector Company under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India undertaking. Applications are invited by the IREL for recruitment to the posts of Management Trainees (MT). Fresh Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) Holders in Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering & Other Engineering Branches or MBA / CA Degree Holders can apply online for this Recruitment.
Exam Name: IREL Management Trainees (Recruitment 2019
Organisation Name: Indian Rare Earths Ltd. (IREL)
Post Offered: Management Trainees (Engineering & Finance)
Salary / Pay Scale: During one year training, selected candidates will get a fix monthly salary of Rs. 40,800/-. After successful training approx CTC would be around Rs. 7.45 lakhs p.a.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 20. Discipline wise vacancy details for IREL MT Recruitment 2019 are given as under:
Educational Qualification: Discipline Wise Educational Qualification for IREL MT Recruitment 2019 are given as under:
- Mechanical Engineering: Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering / Mechanical & Industrial Engineering / Production Engineering / Production Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering.
- Mining Engineering: Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Mining Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering / Electrical Machine / Electrical & Power Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering / Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering: Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering
- Mineral Engineering: Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Mineral Engineering
- Finance: Qualified CA / CMA OR B.com (Three years regular full time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full time degree) with minimum 60 % marks..
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 28 years for UR/ EWS category candidates. Age relaxation for Reserved categories i.e. for SC / ST / OBC / PwD & Ex Servicemen is given as under:
Selection Process: IREL will conduct a written exam for shortlisting candidates for Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on score of Written Exam & Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 250/- for UR / EWS Candidates.
SC / ST / PwD / OBC (NCL) / Ex-Serviceman / Women candidates are exempted i.e. they need not to pay any application fees.
Last date of Online Applications: 12.04.2019, 23.00 hrs