Indian Rare Earths Ltd. (IREL) is a Government of India undertaking, Mini Ratna category-1 company under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). In order to support company’s future growth and transformation challenges, IREL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEES through Online Applications Mode in various disciplines as per details given below. Fresh Engineering Graduates (B.E. / B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering / Other Engineering Branches or MBA / CA Degree Holders can apply online for this Recruitment.
Name of Exam: IREL Management Trainees (Engineering & Finance) Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Indian Rare Earths Ltd. (IREL)
Post Name: Management Trainees (Engineering & Finance)
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected candidate shall undergo 1 year training at various units/offices of IREL. During Training period, Management Trainees, will get a consolidated amount of Rs. 40800/- per month as stipend. After successful completion of training theCTC would be around Rs. 7.45 lakhs p.a.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 20. Bifurcation of Vacancies is as under:
- Mechanical: B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Industrial Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering / Production Engineering / Production Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering.
- Mining: B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Mining Engineering
- Electrical: B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems& High Voltage Engineering, Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Chemical: B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Mineral: B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Mineral Engineering
- Finance: Qualified CA / CMA OR B.com (Three years regular full time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full time degree) with minimum 60 % marks..
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 28 years for UR/ EWS category candidates
Age Relaxation of 3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST & Additional 10 Years for PwD will be applicable.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam & Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to (UR / EWSs) categories are required to pay a Non Refundable Application Fee of Rs 250/- (Rs. Two hundred and fifty only) exclusive of Bank charges as applicable.
SC / ST / PwD / OBC (NCL) / Ex-Serviceman / Women candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
Opening date and time for On-line Registration of Applications: 23.03.2019, 10.00 hrs
Closing date and time of On-line Submission of Applications: 12.04.2019, 23.00 hrs