The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is one of the leading space research organisation in the world. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR), a centre of ISRO situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh has invited online applications for recruitment to the posts of Nurse ‘B’, Lab Technician ‘A’ and Fireman ‘A’ Posts for the recruitment year 2020. Interested candidates can apply online for this recruitment by 27th March 2020.
Name of Exam: ISRO SDSC SHAR Nurse ‘B’, Lab Technician ‘A’ and Fireman ‘A’ Posts Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR).
Post Name: Nurse ‘B’, Lab Technician ‘A’ and Fireman ‘A’.
Job Type: Permanent Positions.
Job Location: Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Salary / Pay Scale Details Are As Under –
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 12 As Per Details Given Below –
- Nurse ‘B’: 02 Vacancy (01 for UR, 01 For OBC)
- Lab Technician ‘A’: 03 Vacancies (UR)
- Fireman ‘A’: 07 Vacancies (04 UR, 02 OBC & 01 SC)).
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details of Educational Qualifications Are As Under –
- Nurse ‘B’: SSLC/SSC + First Class Diploma of three years duration in Nursing recognized by State/Central Government (Nursing qualification should be registered with respective State Nursing Councils)
- Lab Technician ‘A’: SSLC/SSC + First class Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology of not less than two years duration, awarded by a Medical College or any Institute recognized by State/Central Government
- Fireman ‘A’: SSLC/SSC or its equivalent. Should satisfy the prescribed Physical fitness standards and Endurance Test standards.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: 18-35 Years for Nurse B and Lab Technician A and 18-25 Year sfor Fireman A. Relaxation will be as per rules.
Selection Process: The mode of Selection will be Written Test and Skill test / Endurance Test.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
All Women/Scheduled Caste(SC)/ST/ Ex-Servicemen (ESM) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted.
Last Date of Online Application: 27.03.2020.