Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is a major space research center of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). VSSC is located at Thiruvananthapuram, in the Indian state of Kerala and focusing on rocket space vehicles for Indian Satellite Program.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is looking for Graduate Apprentices for the training year 2019-2020 in the following disciplines under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973.
Name of Exam: Graduate Apprentice Recruitment in VSSC (ISRO) 2018
Name of Organization: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering: 15 Vacancies
- Chemical Engineering: 10 Vacancies
- Civil Engineering: 12 Vacancies
- Computer Science / Engineering: 20 Vacancies
- Electrical Engineering: 12 Vacancies
- Electronics Engineering: 40 Vacancies
- Mechanical Engineering: 40 Vacancies
- Metallurgy: 06 Vacancies
- Production Engineering: 06 Vacancies
- Library Information Science: 08 Vacancies
- Catering Technology / Hotel Management: 04 Vacancies
Stipend: The duration of training will be one year from the date of joining and the stipend is 5000/-per month.
- For Engineering: First Class Engineering Degree in Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Science / Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgy / Production Engineering
- For Library / Information Science: First Class BLISc with minimum 60% Marks
- Catering Technology / Hotel Management: First Class Degree in Catering Technology / Hotel Management with minimum 60% Marks
Note: Candidates who have passed Degree in Engineering / Technology / Library Science / Hotel Management in/after April 2016 are only eligible to apply. Those who passed Degree in 2016 will be eligible for apprenticeship till March 2019 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act and they will not be offered the training position after March 2019, even if they are empanelled / waitlisted
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 years as on 14.12.2018 (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST). Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories. Reservation to SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Process: Interested candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion during the Centralized Walk-in-interview arranged by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Chennai, as per the following schedule:
Last Date of Online Application: Candidates need to apply online through the official website link provided below / or send the filled application form (provided with notice) before the dates of Walk – In Interview.
[maxbutton id=”51″ ]
[maxbutton id=”52″ ]
[maxbutton id=”55″ ]
[maxbutton id=”54″ ]
[maxbutton id=”53″ ]
[maxbutton id=”56″ ]