The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is one of the leading Space Research Organisation in the world having its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The organisation was formed in the year 1969 and works under the Department of Space, Government of India. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR) is a centre of ISRO and has facilities of Solid Propellant Production, a Rocket Motor Static Test Facility and Launch Complexes. SDSC SHAR is situated in Sriharikota, A.P. Applications from eligible candidates are invited by the ISRO SDSC SHAR for recruitment to the posts of Nurses, Lab Technicians an Fireman for the recruitment year 2020. Complete details and official ISRO SDSC SHAR notification are provided below.
Name of Exam: Recruitment for Nurse ‘B’, Lab Technician ‘A’ and Fireman ‘A’ in ISRO SDSC SHAR for 2020
Name of Organization: Indian Space Research Organisation – Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (ISRO SDSC SHAR)
Post Name: Nurse ‘B’, Lab Technician ‘A’ and Fireman ‘A’.
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Details of Pay Scale are as Under –
- Nurse ‘B’: Level 7 (44900 – 142400) – Approx Monthly Salary Will Be Rs. 52,533/-
- Lab Technician ‘A’: Level 4 (25500 – 81100) – Approx Monthly Salary Will Be Rs. 29,835/-
- Fireman ‘A’: Level 2 (19900 – 63200): Approx Monthly Salary Will Be Rs. 23,283/-
Total Vacancy: Details of Post Wise Vacancies Are Given Below –
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are As Under –
- Nurse ‘B’: SSLC/SSC + First Class Diploma of three years duration in Nursing recognized by State/Central Government
- Lab Technician ‘A’: SSLC/SSC + First class Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology of not less than two years duration
- Fireman ‘A’: SSLC/SSC or its equivalent.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Upper Age limit is 25 years for Fireman ‘A’ Posts and 35 Years for Other Posts. Relaxation for SC / ST / PwBD / OBC etc will be as per Government Rules.
Selection Process: The mode of Selection will be Written Test and Skill test / Endurance Test.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (Women / SC / ST / ESM / PWBD Candidates are exempted).
Last Date of Online Application: 27th March 2020.