Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is a recruitment body which conducts competitive examinations and interviews for selection of staffs for different departments under the State Government of Jharkhand. JPSC invites online applications from interested & eligible candidates for recruitment to 267 posts of DC, DSP, Executive Officers & Various Other Posts. Candidates possessing any Graduate Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E. / B.Tech or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: JPSC Combined Civil Services Examination 2017, 2018 and 2019
Name of Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Post Name: Online applications are invited by JPSC for recruitment to the posts mentioned below.
- Deputy Collector (Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Official Language)
- Assistant Municipal Commissioner / Executive Officer / Special Officer (Municipal Department and Housing Department)
- Jharkhand Education Services Class-2 (School Education and Literacy Department)
- Planning Officer / District Planning Officer (Labor, Planning and Training Department)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Home, Prison and Disaster Management Department)
- District Commandant (Home, Prison and Disaster Management Department)
- Assistant Planning Officer (Planning-cum-Finance Department, Planning Division)
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Scale of Pay: Details of post wise salary are as under –
- For Planning Officer / District Planning Officer / Assistant Planning Officer : Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay – Rs. 4800/-).
- For All Other Posts : Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-).
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Notified by the JPSC are 267. Details of post wise vacancies are as under –
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / BBA / BCA or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 35 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC & Other reserved category candidates will be as per Jharkhand Government Rules.
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 600/- for UR / OBC / EWS Candidates & Rs. 150/- for SC / ST / ESM category candidates. .
Starting Date of Online Application: 01.03.2020.
Last Date of Online Application: 30.03.2020.