Name of Organization: AIIMS RAIPUR
ABOUT AIIMS RAIPUR: AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level health care in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training the PMSSY has set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country.
Post: Junior Resident (Govt. of India Residency Scheme for 11 (eleven) months.)
Salary: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + 5400/-(GP) per month plus usual allowances including NPA
Total Vacancy: 100
(UR: 51, OBC: 27 , SC: 15, ST: 07 )
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) between 27/11/2015 to 28/11/2017 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR post even if they otherwise qualify.
1. For eligibility to apply for the above said post, upper age limit as on date of Walk-in-Interview will be 30 years.
2. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
a. Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for selection.
b. After filling available posts, candidates called for interview shall be kept in the waiting list.
c. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this
selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and email/fax no, for faster communication about such vacancies.
d. For qualification/Reservation/Selection Procedure/Emolument/dates for Interview/ counselling and other details, please visit AIIMS, Raipur website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on date of interview.
Date of Walk In Interview: 28.11.2017
Reporting Time : 10:00 AM
Venue : Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
Official Notification: Click here for official notification