Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) is a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of Karnataka (through KSIIDC). The company has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Applications from fresh Graduates in Pharmacy / Science / Commerce / Arts and various other disciplines are invited by the KAPL for recruitment to various posts of pots of Service Representatives, Sales Managers etc. Total vacancies notified in this recruitment advertisement are 25 and the company is offering monthly salary of Rs. 26,000/- to Rs. 65,000/- to the candidates selected through this recruitment exam. Detailed information is provided below.
Name of Exam: KAPL Recruitment 2021 for PRS, AM & RSM Posts
Name of Organization: Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)
Post Name: This recruitment is for following posts –
- Professional Service Representative (PRSs)
- Area Manager (AM) – Pharma Trade
- Regional Sales Manager (RSM) – Pharma Trade
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 25. Post wise vacancy details are given in the table below –
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract Basis for a period of two years.
Job Location: Vacancies are available in A.P., Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Delhi, Kerala, M.P. States
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise monthly salary details are as under –
- Professional Service Representative (PRSs): Rs. 26,000/- (approx.)
- Area Manager (AM) – Pharma Trade: Rs. 40,000/- per month (approx)
- Regional Sales Manager (RSM) – Pharma Trade: Rs. 65,000/- per month (approx)
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise qualification / experience details are as under –
- Professional Service Representative (PRSs): Graduate in Pharmacy / Science / Commerce / Arts and should have minimum two years of experience in selling Pharma Products in any pharmaceutical company.
- Area Manager (AM) – Pharma Trade: Graduate in Science or Commerce with a minimum of two years of experience as a front line Manager, in selling the pharma products.
- Regional Sales Manager (RSM) – Pharma Trade: Graduate in Pharma (B.Pharma)/ Science / Commerce with a minimum of two years of experience as a Second line Manager and overall 10 years experience in the pharma trade.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years for PSRs, 35 years for AM & 40 years for RSM.
Selection Process: Interview / Written Test where applicable.
Application Fees: Nil
Last Date of Receiving Application: 15.04.2021