Applications for recruitment to 250+ Posts of Assistant Engineer, District Manager, Taluka Development Officer, Assistant Director and Various Other Group A and Group B Cadre Posts are invited by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) for the recruitment year 2020. Bachelor’s Degree Holders or Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Other Branch / MBA / Other Degree Holders Candidates are eligible for this recruitment. Candidates will be selected through written exam and Interview. Interested candidates can apply online from 10th July 2020 to 10th August 2020.
Name of Exam: KPSC Technical & Non-Technical Posts Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Post Name & Total Vacancy: Details of Posts and Vacancies Are Mentioned In The Table Below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Anywhere in Karnataka
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs.52,650 – 97,100 for Gorup A Posts and Rs.45,300-88,300 / Rs. 43,100-83,900 for Group B Posts.
Educational Qualification: Details of Post Wise Educational Qualification Are As Under –
- District Manager Grade-A: M.B.A. with Specialization (Finance/ Marketing/ HR)
- District Manager Grade-B: M.B.A. with Specialization (Finance/ Marketing/ HR)
- Taluk Development Office: M.B.A. with Specialization (Finance/ Marketing/ HR)
- Assistant Director: Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline).
- Environmental Engineer in Local Bodies: Bachelor Degree (Environmental Engineering / Chemical Engineering).
- Assistant Director (Industries & Commerce): B.E. in any branch of Engg/ B.Tech/ Masters degree (Business Management)
- Asst. Professor (Pharmaceutics): Bachelor’s Degree (Pharmacy) & M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics/ Industrial Pharmacy)
- Asst. Director/ Gazetted Manager/ Manager: Bachelor Degree with Kannada as Major/ Main subject.
- Assistant Engineer Division-I (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer Division-I (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience (If Any): Not Required i.e. Freshers Are Eligible.
Age Limit: 21-35 Years. Relaxable as per Karnataka Government Rules.
Selection Process: Through Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 635/- for UR, Rs. 335/- for OBC, Rs. 85/- for ExM and No Fees for SC / ST / PH Candidates.
Starting Date of Online Application: 10.07.2020.
Last Date of Online Application: 10.08.2020.