Applications for recruitment to 500+ Posts of Labour Inspector,s Drafting Assistants, Statistical Inspectors, Auditors, Library Assistants & Various Other Posts are invited by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) for the recruitment year 2020. 12th Pass or Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / BBA / BCA Or Equivalent Degree Holder candidates are eligible for this recruitment. Online applications for this recruitment will start from 20th August 2020 and eligible candidates can apply by 19th September 2020.
Name of Exam: KPSC Inspectors, Assistants & Various Other Posts Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Post Name & Vacancy: Details of Post Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Anywhere in Karnataka.
Educational Qualification: Details of Post Wise Educational Qualification Requirements Are As Under –
- Drafting Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Law
- Labour Inspector: Bachelor’s Degree
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies): Bachelor’s Degree, B.Com
- Statistical Inspector: Graduate
- Account Assistant: B.Com / BBM / BBA
- Auditor: Degree in Commerce First Grade
- Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies): Graduation
- Marketing Supervisor: B.Sc
- Enumerator: Degree in Economics or Statistics
- Hostel Superintendents: Graduate
- Warden (Boys/Girls): B.Ed
- Junior Account Assistant: PUC in Commerce
- Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies): SSLC
- Enuemerator-cum-Data Entry Operator: 10+2, PUC
- Tide Watcher: 10+2
- Library Assistant: Library Science DIPLOMA
- House Father/House Mother: PUC Passed.
Experience (If Any): Freshers Are Also Eligible.
Age Limit: 18-35 Years. Relaxable as per rules.
Selection Process: Exam.
Application Fees: Rs. 600/- for UR. Relaxation in fee for reserved category candidates will be as per rules.
Starting Date of Online Application: 20.08.2020.
Last Date of Online Application: 19.09.2020.