Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Government of India & Indian Railways owned Public Sector company is engaged in providing railway services in the area of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka. The company has its headquarters in CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai. Online applications are invited by the KRCL from Fresh Engineering Graduates & Engineering Diploma Holder candidates for recruitment to the posts of Graduate & Diploma Engineering Apprentice Posts for 2019. Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree / Diploma Holders are eligible for this recruitment.
Exam Name: KRCL Engineering Graduates & Engineering Diploma Holders Recruitment 2019
Organisation Name: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Post Name: Engineering Graduate Apprentice & Engineering Diploma Apprentice
Salary / Pay Scale: Engineering Graduate Apprentice Will Receive Rs. 4,984/- as Stipend and Engineering Diploma Apprentice Will Receive Rs. 3,542/- Per Month As Stipend.
Total Vacancy: Details of Post / Discipline Wis Vacancies Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Following Engineering Branch Degree / Diploma Holders Can Apply Online For This Recruitment –
- B.E. (Electrical): B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Power Engineering or Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical.
- B.E. (Mechanical): B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Production Engineering
- B.E. (S&T): B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Information Technology / Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science / Computer engineering or MSC Electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Information Technology / Communication Engineering
- B.E. (Civil): B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Diploma (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics
Experience (If Any): Freshers Are Eligible.
Age Limit: Candidates should be in the age group of 21-25 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be admissible for SC / ST / PwD / OBC Candidates as per the Government Rules & Apprenticeship Act Guidelines.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Merit List which will be prepared based on Marks obtained in Engineering Degree / Engineering Diploma.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-. SC / ST / Female / Minority Candidates / EWS / PH Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Last Date of Online Application: 18.11.2019.