Kuruksherta University was established in the Year 1957 in Haryana. It is ranked in top 100 universities in NIRF Rankings. Online applications are invited by the Kuruksherta University for Recruitment to 198 Fresh Clerk Posts. Any Graduate Degree i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / M.A / M.Sc / M.Com or Equivalent Academic Degree holders can apply online for this recruitment exam.
Exam Name: Kurukshetra University Clerks Recruitment Exam 2019
Organisation Name: Kurukshetra University
Post Offered: Clerk
Salary / Pay Scale: Functional Pay Level-2 (19900-63200)
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies As Mentioned in the Official Notification Are 198
Reservation in Total Vacancies For Reserved Category Candidates i.e. For Candidates Belonging To SC / ST / OBC & Other Categories Will Be As Per Rules.
Educational Qualification: Following Educational Qualification Holders Can Apply Online For This Recruitment Exam –
- Any Graduate Degree i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / M.A / M.Sc / M.Com or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject. OR 10+2 / B.A. / M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects
- Basic Computer Knoweledge
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers.
Age Limit: 18 to 50 years
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories i.e. for OBC / ST / SC & Other Reserved Categories Will Be As Per Rules
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Aggregate Marks Obtained in Following Tests –
- Marks obtained in Type test on Computer in Phase – I
- Marks obtained in test of Computer Appreciation & Application test in Phase-II
- Marks obtained in Aptitude test in Phase-III
- Marks on the basis of Academic Qualification in Phase – IV
Application Fees: Category Wise Application Fees Details Are Given As Under –
Last Date of Online Application Though The Official: 15.05.2019