Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), the largest insurance company in India invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)(Generalist / IT / Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). Candidates should apply through On-line mode only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Any Graduate or Post Graduate or Engineering Degree Holder (B.E / B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Information Technology Engineering Can apply online for LIC AAO Exam 2019.
Name of Exam: LIC AAO 2019 Exam
Name of Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
Salary / Pay Scale for LIC AAO 2019: Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city, will be approximately Rs 56,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies for LIC AAO 2019 are 590 As Per Details Given Below:
Reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker sections and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities shall be as Per Government Rules.
- For AAO (Generalist): Any Graduate (i.e. Normal Graduate B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com or B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / CS / IT or Any Other Branch)
- For AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC (Computer Science)
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant): Bachelor’s Degree and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level. .
Age Limit: Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.03.2019. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years. Age Relaxation is As Under:
Selection Process: Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process (Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview) and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges
- For all other candidates: Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges
Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges : 02.03.2019
Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges : 22.03.2019
Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 02.03.2019
Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative): 02.03.2019.