Malabar Cements Limited (MCL), a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of Kerala has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineers, Welfare Officers & Maistry. Candidates having Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) or Diploma in Civil Engineering Discipline or Law Degree (LLB) / Other PG Degree holder candidates as mentioned below can apply for these posts. Relevant Details, Official notifications & application form are provided below
Name of Exam: MCL Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineers, Welfare Officers & Maistry
Name of Organization: Malabar Cements Limited (MCL)
Post Name: Assistant Engineers, Welfare Officers & Maistry
Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Kerala
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary details are given below –
- Asst.Engineer (Civil), Gr.M6: 63,580/- Per Month
- Welfare Officer, Gr.M7: Rs. 59,130/-
- Maistry, Gr.IV: Rs. 36,592/-
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise qualification / experience details are provided below –
- Asst.Engineer (Civil), Gr.M6: i) Degree in Civil Engineering. ii) Minimum 3 years Experience in Planning, Supervision and Execution of Civil Works in Cement Plant/ Projects.
- Welfare Officer, Gr.M7: I) Graduate from recognised University with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Social Work/ Social Science from an institution recognised by the Government of Kerala or LLB with Labour Law as elective subject of University recognised by the Government of Kerala II) Minimum 3 years Post Qualification Industrial exposure in relevant field. Fluency in Malayalam is essential
- Maistry, Gr.IV: i) Diploma in Civil Engineering ii) Minimum 2 years experience in the supervision of Civil works in Cement Plant/ Projects
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 38 years for Maistry and 39 years for other posts.
Application Fees: Nil
Last Date of Receiving Application: 27th May 2021.