Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is one of the leading Defence Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) shipbuilding company under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is primarily engaged in the building of warships and submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL invites online applications from interested & eligible candidates for recruitment to 445 Trade Apprentice posts for the year 2019. Candidates who have passed 8th / 10th / ITI & Higher Academic Degree Holders i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E. / B.Tech / M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. can apply online for Apprenticeship.
Name of Exam: MDL 445 Trade Apprentices Recruitment for the year 2019
Name of Organization: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)
Post Name: Online applications are invited by MDL for engagement of Trade Apprentices for the below mentioned posts.
- Draftsman (Mechanical)
- Pipe Fitter
- Structural Fitter
- Electronic Mechanic
- Fitter Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter)
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
Stipend Per Month:
- Group “A” : Candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 7577/- during 1st year and Rs. 8659/- during 2nd year of training.
- Group “B” : Candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 9742/- during the training period.
- Group “C” : Candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 7577/- during 1st year and Rs. 8659/- during 2nd year of training.
Total Vacancy: 445
Category-wise & Post-wise breakup of vacancies given below.
- Group “A” : The candidate should have passed SSC (10th Class / Matric) in first attempt with General Science & Mathematics.
- Group “B” : The candidate should have passed ITI in first attempt in respective trades from Govt./ Govt recognized Institute.
- Group “C” : The candidate should have passed 8th Standard under (10+2) system in first attempt with Science & Mathematics.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- Group “A” : 15 to 19 years.
- Group “B” : 16 to 21 years.
- Group “C” : 14 to 18 years.
Upper age limit relaxation will be given by 5 yrs. for SC / ST, 3 yrs. for OBC and 10 yrs. for DIVYANG as per Govt. Rules, subject to submission of relevant Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates for Apprenticeship will be completed in Three Stages.
- First Stage : Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
- Second Stage : Medical Examination & Document Verification
- Third Stage : Trade Allotment
Application Fees: Rs. 100/-
Applicants belonging to SC / ST Categories are Exempted from Payment of Application Fees.
Last Date of Online Application: 31.07.2019