Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL) is a leading Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Company under the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The company is engaged in manufacturing & marketing of Ammonia, Urea, Complex Fertilizers, Bio-Fertilizers, Agro-chemicals & Organic Manures. MFL invites online applications from energetic and result-oriented talented candidates for recruitment to various Manager & Officer category posts. Candidates possessing B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering & Other Engineering Branches or MBA & Other Equivalent Degree Holders can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: MFL Managers & Officers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL)
Post Name: Online applications are invited by MFL for recruitment to the below mentioned posts.
- General Manager (Plant)
- General Manager (M&D)
- Company Secretary
- Safety Officer
- Welfare Officer
- Manager (Electrical)
- Manager (Instrumentation)
- Dy.Manager (Civil)
- Dy.Manager (Liaison Officer)
- Jr. Medical Assistant (Male)
- Jr. Fireman
Post-wise Age Limit, Scale of Pay & no. of Vacancies:
Reservation and Age Relaxation will be followed as per Government directives.
Total Vacancy: 14
- General Manager (Plant) : First class degree in Chemical Engineering.
- General Manager (M&D) :
a. First Class degree in Agriculture.
b. MBA degree in Marketing (Full Time).
- Company Secretary : Candidate should be a Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Safety Officer : First class degree in any branch of Engineering i.e. B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or Other Engineering Branches or Technology with diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by Govt. of India.
- Welfare Officer : First Class degree in Master of Labour Management or Post Graduate degree in Social Work or Social Welfare recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Government Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager (Electrical) : First Class B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Manager (Instrumentation) : First Class B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Dy. Manager (Civil) : First Class B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Dy. Manager (Liaison Officer) : First Class PG Degree in Personnel Management or Public Administration with MBA (Full Time).
- Jr. Medical Assistant (Male) : Diploma in Nursing. Must have their names registered in the State Nursing Council.
- Jr. Fireman : SSLC. Must have completed Fireman’s Certificate Course from NFSC, Nagpur / State / Central Government Fire Service Institute. The duration of the course shall not be less than Six Months.
Ex-Servicemen who undergone training in Basic Fire Fighting and Operation of Fire Tenders with a Certificate from Defence Services.
Selection Process: For Posts (Jr. Medical Assistants & Jr.Fireman) Written Test will be conducted. In case of Fireman, Skill Test will have to be undertaken. For all other Posts, Interview will be conducted.
Application Fees: Application processing fee (non-refundable) will be Rs. 1000/- for GMs & Rs. 250/- for Jr. Medical Assistants & Jr. Fireman and Rs. 500/- for other posts.
(Fees Exemption for SC / ST applicants, persons with disability and Ex-serviceman as per DOPT norms.)
Note: Printed copy of the Application along with Self-attested Copies of Required Documents / Certificates should be sent on or before May 22, 2019 by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier, clearly writing on the top Left Corner of the Envelope, “Application for the post of ____________ Post Code _____” addressed to the following.
General Manager (Personnel & Administration),
Madras Fertilizers Limited,
Chennai 600 068
Last Date of Online Application: 20.05.2019 (upto 17:00 hrs.)