The Madras High Court (MHC) has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Office Assistants, Watchman, Gardner & various other posts for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified through this recruitment advertisement are 3557. Any 8th Pass / 10th Pass / 12th Pass Candidates or Higher Degree / Diploma Holder Candidates can apply online for these posts. For some post, even reading & writing knowledge of Tamil Language is enough. Summarised details regarding the recruitment process are provided below.
Name of Exam: MHC Office Assistant, Watchman and Other Posts Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: Madras High Court.
Post Name & Vacancy: Total vacancies Notified By The Madras High Court Are 3557. Details of Posts & Post Wise Vacancies Are Provided Below –
- Office Assistant: 1911 Vacancies
- Office Assistant Cum Full Time Watchman: 01 Vacancy
- Copyist Attender: 03 Vacancies
- Sanitary Worker: 110 Vacancies
- Scavenger: 06 Vacancies
- Scavenger / Sweeper: 17 Vacancies
- Scavenger / Sanitary Worker: 01 Vacancy
- Gardener: 28 Vacancies
- Watchman: 496 Vacancies
- Night watchman: 185 Vacancies
- Night watchman cum Masalchi: 108 Vacancies
- Watchman cum Masalchi: 15 Vacancies
- Sweeper: 189 Vacancies
- Sweeper/ Scavenger: 01 Vacancy
- Waterman & Waterwomen: 01 Vacancy
- Masalchi: 485 Vacancies
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Educational Qualification: 8th Pass candidates can apply online for Office Assistant / Copyist Attender Posts. For Other Posts, Candidates should be able to read & write Tamil Language.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: The Upper age limit is 30 years for UR Candidats. Relaxation in the upper age limit for various reserved categories will be as per State Government Rules.v
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for Each Post for BC / BCM / MBC / DC & Other Category Candidates and No Fees for SC / ST / PH Candidates and Destitute Widows.
Last Date of Online Application: 06th June 2021